Wood Floor Services offers new hardwood floor and stair installations to any homeowner or small commercial client. The only service we do not provide is any glue down floors. We provide nail down or floating floor installations as well as stair treads and simple handrail installations.
What is typically included in this service is delivery of the material for acclimation, jobsite preparation (dust containment where necessary) and the actual install of the chosen material. We use the best underlayment possible in either situation, because the floor is only as good as the surface below it! All floors are installed to industry standards and attention to detail is the way we treat every install!
What We Do
- Deliver client’s chosen product to the jobsite
- Prepare subflooring for installation of product
- Install the actual hardwood floor using industry and product standards.
- Warranty all material supplied by Wood Floor Services
Benefits of New Hardwood Floor Installation
- Client can chose material species
- Stain the floor to get a custom/desired color
- Increase the value of your home
- Make a business more appealing to customers